Next Generation product for Degenerative Joint Diseases
RegenoGel™ a novel solutions for people who suffer from joint pain and disability due to Degenerative Joint Diseases including Osteoarthritis.
RegenoGel™ is viscoelastic gel that provides long term pain relief and promote recovery of the diseased joint.
RegenoGel™ combines high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA), chemically conjugated to fibrinogen a major plasma regulator of hemostasis and wound healing. The combined viscoelastic properties of hyaluronic acid with the regenerative, wound healing properties of plasma fibrinogen yield highly stable viscosupplements that support a physiological regenerative process.
Advantages of RegenoGel™:
- Simplicity: RegenoGel™ is delivered as a single and simple injection. Repeated injections may be given if required.
- Efficacy: RegenoGel™ significantly reduces joint pain shortly after treatment.
- Uniqueness: RegenoGel™ provides a unique mode of action that combines shock absorption, dissipating loads off the affected area across the joint, with a regenerative environment that enables physiological recovery of the tissue.
- Stability: RegenoGel™ is extraordinarily stable thanks to its unique chemistry and physical characteristics thus expected to display a long-lasting effect.
- Biocompatibility: RegenoGel™ is based on natural tissue associated biopolymers and is therefore highly compatible with cell and tissue homeostasis.
- Safety: RegenoGel™ consists exclusively of natural components and is free of foreign chemicals or synthetic entities.
RegenoGel™-OSP (for On Site Plasma) is a unique version of the RegenoGel™ product. It combines high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA) with the patient’s own plasma. The combined viscoelastic properties of hyaluronic acid with the growth promoting activity of soluble and platelets-associated factors and the regenerative, wound healing properties of plasma fibrinogen yield a fully autologous and regenerative viscosupplement.
RegenoGel™ has been approved as a Medical Device by the Israeli Ministry of Health in February 2016. The treatment has been successfully implemented since July 2016 in several prominent medical centers with an unprecedented response. No adverse effects, neither local nor systemic, were reported by patients treated with RegenoGel™. The data obtained from clinical trials and post marketing evaluation indicates significant pain relief and improved quality of life following treatment.